ProPASS Program for UBCO Staff and Faculty
As a UBCO employee, you are eligible to enrol in the ProPASS Program Pilot to receive a reduced cost on adult monthly bus passes. Apply online or through Parking Services for a minimum of one four-month Pass Period.
Why Enrol in ProPASS?
A main goal of the ProPASS Program Pilot is to reduce the number of vehicles being driven to and from campus daily by encouraging and incentivizing employees to use transit. UBCO has partnered with Kelowna Regional Transit to offer the ProPASS Program Pilot to UBC employees.
How do I Enrol for the Fall 2021 Pass Period?
For Fall of 2021, staff and faculty can enrol in the ProPASS Program Pilot and receive a guaranteed 15% discount on monthly Transit Passes for October, November and December.
- Complete the online form:
- Go to the Parking Services Office, pay for and collect your discounted transit passes for the Fall 2021 Pass period
- Use transit for your commute to and from campus for Fall 2021.
How do I Enrol or Continue for the Winter 2022 ProPASS Period?
To enrol or continue in the ProPASS Program Pilot for the Winter 2022 Pass Period (January – April), you must complete the UBCO ProPASS Enrolment Form by December 14, 2021. Once passes are available (typically one week after the enrolment deadline) you must go to the Parking Services Office to pay for and pick up your monthly passes.
- Complete the Winter 2022 UBCO ProPASS Enrolment Form online by December 14, 2021
- Pay for and collect your discounted transit passes for the Winter 2022 Pass Period from the Parking Services Office (It can take up to one week from the enrolment deadline for UBCO to receive Winter 2022 Transit Passes)
- Use transit for your commute to and from campus for Winter 2022
ProPASS Program Pilot
UBCO is launching the ProPASS Program for Fall 2021 and Winter 2022 as a pilot program. We understand that it may take time for staff and faculty to learn about the program or make the switch to commute by transit. The program will be reviewed following the close of Winter 2022 enrolment (Dec 14, 2021) to determine how to modify or enhance the program for convenience and ease of use.